DocFlow is a company
founded in 1994. DocFlow’s offering can boast
a unique experience and specialisation in the automation
and coordination of collaborative and documentary company
processes with expertise in technology,
consultancy, projects and regulations. DocFlow is based
in Milan and currently employs 70 highly qualified
In particular, DocFlow
develops solutions for the capture, storage, distribution
and sharing of documents (ECM, Enterprise Content Management)
and of the BPM (Business Process Management).
combines these methods and technologies to provide
winning solutions to its customers. During
its 20 years’ experience, the Company designed
hundreds of customized projects in numerous business
areas: administration, personnel, planning, CRM and
sales, compliance. For this reason, DocFlow has been
positioned by Gartner Group among the "ECM Vendor" for
figures: 180 medium-large
customers, many of whom have been working with us
for over 10
years, about 100,000 users, more than 500 projects,
70 employees, turnover of about 8 million Euros in
It was a Joint-stock company until 2007; in 2012
it joint Horizon, a Private Equity Institutional
DocFlow is a company
specialized in the digitization of business processes;
it offers applications
that simplify and orchestrate collaborative processes
and the workflow. Our main working areas are:
HUB : management of the correspondence,
content analysis and addressing to the business areas
(e.g. Protocol and PEC).
Multi Compliance: our
Task Manager controls and documents for L. 262/2005,
D. Decree 231/2001, D. Decree 81/2008.
Human Resources: management
processes, self-service employee, digitalisation
and support for HR processes (e.g. Evaluation Skills).
Order to Cash: active
cycle management, from the arrival of the purchase
order to the payment.
Procure to Pay: passive
cycle management, from the birth of a purchasing
of the supplier.
In the current economic environment, software projects
require "agility", i.e.
an incremental approach.Your business can
obtain numerous advantages from it:
- If the delivery
system is gradual and incremental, the features and
functionality are made available
to the customer in a progressive manner. So the
can immediately begin evaluating the characteristics
of the product (architecture, user interface),
allowing timely feedback and reducing the risk of
- Our goal is giving real value to the customer,
within the constraints of cost, time, quality
and risks. This
may seem obvious, but we often strives to anticipate
all the possible risks and changes with a great
deal of time and money, often when many risks
simply cannot be predicted and avoided. Our projects
are developed in incremental phases:
- Start phase
- Development of specifications / iteration of the
- Closing / "GoLive"
Then comes the stage of maintenance (AMS).
PRODUCTS: MAIN BUSINESS AREAS
As Chief Executive
Officer or you work in the financial and sells
areas, an important part of your work is related
to the management of sales and purchases invoices.
DocFlow can simplify your job supporting the
administrative document processes. With our solution
for Finance, we guarantee:
management of the entire verification and approval
process of the invoice, that leads to large savings
(between 25% and 50%).
- The stage of document management is speeded up, with both monetary and quality
- Connection and synchronization of transactions with the ERP system, including
- Electronic storage compliant with regulation.
GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE
must complain numerous laws. Therefore you can
have extra costs to meet law standards. The compliance “handbook” must
be set according to certain criteria, but if
employees do not respect them, rules are useless.
With our solution for Governance & Compliance,
we guarantee that:
- The system
calls each manager to check that each control
- The processes are described, automated, and monitored easily and with lower
- Electronic document management, even with sensitive or encrypted information.
This ensures the continuity and availability of them.
- Respect for privacy regulations.
don’t know that employees are on holidays.
The holiday paper forms filled by employees sometimes
contain errors. Shift change is complicated and
unsafe: sometimes the shifts are discovered.
Each manager must approve permits, but sometimes
something goes wrong. Whit our solution for HR,
Confidentiality of data and traceability of
- Dematerialized documents, stored in a safe electronic system.
- That the solution interfaces with different ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, BAAN)
- System flexibility. The labor law changes constantly, so a rigid system could
soon become obsolete.
CONTRACT & PROJECT
is a story in itself. Each order is uncertain.
If you live with the anxiety that you may have
missed something or failed to submit essential
information to a partner, we have a customized
solution for you. With our solution for Governance & Compliance
you have everything under control and worry less
about your employees’ job. We also guarantee:
- Management of flows - necessary to check the reviewing documents.
- Compliance with ISO 9001 standards.
- Everyone receives the latest version of the document, because the oldest
are deleted by the system.
- Elimination of paper documents and better communication with contractors
As you know,
the relationship between the company and its
customers can be difficult in some cases. Manage
customer complaints may require too much time
and resources. It could also happen that customers’ documents
(contracts, copy documents, etc..) are scattered
in different places, so they can’t find
them. With our solution for CRM & sales,
we guarantee that:
- All customers’ information and documents (contracts, invoices, identity
documents, email, fax, etc..) will be stored together in a single "electronic
- Every access to documents is controlled and tracked, to ensure compliance
with privacy regulations and procedures.
- Each operator can check the customers’ documents directly from SAP,
Siebel or other system, without interrupting your work.
- If the call center operators can easily check customers’ document,
queues and time-wasting will be reduced.